Skype & Zoom
I often work on Skype, or Zoom, with couples and individuals who can’t get to see me. This might be because:
- They live too far away from Bristol, perhaps even abroad.
- They don’t have/can’t afford childcare.
- Their busy schedule doesn’t allow enough time for travelling to see me.
- Their work takes them away from Bristol from time to time.
I sometimes see couples or individuals in person first of all and then follow up on Skype or Zoom, see them exclusively on Skype or Zoom, or see them for a mixture of both.
I also work with couples on Skype or Zoom who are in different locations to each other e.g. due to work.
The idea is to make the work I do more easily available. If help is needed I am willing to work with the individual or couple to find the best way forward within their practical limitations.
Couples particularly have often commented that working with me on Skype has meant learning relationship skills whilst in their home and this enabled better ways of relating in their daily lives.
I have worked with couples and individuals on Skype or Zoom in:
- Various parts of U.K. including the Orkneys
- New Zealand